Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Mailbox this week

This week I got two titles I'm really eager to read!

Trade
A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) - Beth Revis
Masque of the Red Death - Bethany Griffith 
 
 
 
For those who have read Across the Universe - what were your thoughts on it? And did you catch the sequel? 

8 shout-outs!:

Emilie said...

I've been hearing nothing but amazing things about Masque of the Red Death and I can't wait for it to come out. I can't wait to see what you think about it.

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Great books this week! I cant' wait to read Masque of the Red Death. Happy reading!

Brittany said...

I loved Across the Universe and A Million Suns, you should definitely read them soon if you haven't. Masque of Red Death sounds interesting. Happy Reading!

Liz said...

I really want to read The Masque of the Red Death! I think it will tide me over until ENSHADOWED finally comes out in August.

Also, this is random, but the throw pillow featured in this post is adorable.

Amelia said...

@ Liz: I so know what you mean snout Masque. I heard about it and immediately though, Poe book!! Ahh!! Cannot WAIT for Enshadowed.

And re pillow: thanks! Sale at Pier One!

Book Sake said...

Really want to read Masque! I wasn't feeling AtU so I didn't pick up the sequel.
- Jessica @ Book Sake

Natalie said...

I have not yet read Across the Universe, but it's sitting on my shelf. I got Masque a couple weeks back, and I'll be interested in comparing notes with you when we both finish it!

Have a great week, Amelia!

Christina T said...

I look forward to hearing what you think of Masque of the Red Death. I have read Across the Universe and while I really liked it in some ways, I found certain things to be disturbing. I've heard that A Million Suns is really good but I haven't read it yet.

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit