Wednesday, May 11, 2011

hur dur dur dur - HP goes MEAN GIRLS!

(if you haven't seen A Very Potter Sequel on youtube, 'hur dur dur dur' is how Dolores Umbridge laughs. As much as I'd love to claim the weirdness, that's where it comes from!)
So this is an epic post of silliness, but I compiled a list of hilarious Harry Potter-meets-Mean Girls best-of-both-worlds funfest. Enjoy!



8 shout-outs!:

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

I enjoyed this SO much; I think my favorite is "you can't just ask people why they don't have a nose" but they're all good! Thanks for the laugh.

TrueOrFalse said...

OMG I love you right now! "I can't go to Taco Bell, I'm on an all-carb diet! God, Voldemort, you're so stupid!" dur hur hur hur!

Jillian said...

GOD VOLDEMORT YOU'RE SO STUPID!!

Hahaha I saw once before where it's Harry talking badly about Dumbledore because Dumbledore kept on "pushing" him to be a better wizard. Harry said, "He was so queer. He's all like, 'I'm a pusher, Harry. I'm a pusher.'

Anonymous said...

lol bellatrix lastrange probably would snog a family member once too...-brrr-

Kristin Rae said...

hahahaha I'm so cracking up. Love them! Esp the nose one.

Lale said...

This is incredible. And pretty much made my day, and deserves to go viral.

Jessica said...

This is so amazing :)

Rebekah said...

I love these so much. ;)

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit