Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And starring books as themselves

Just a collection of inspirational pictures, with a "book" theme
:)








9 shout-outs!:

Jeanna said...

The last pic is my favorite! Thanks for sharing!

Ms. C said...

I absolutely love the last picture! Thanks for sharing these :) Lovely.

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Aww such cute pics Amelia!

Just So Jess said...

Love these :)

Anonymous said...

How many of us remember reading under the covers?!

Christina T said...

Is that third picture from Inkheart? I loved the book and liked the movie although it was a little disappointing. I need to get around to finishing the series.

Great bookish pictures!

Bookish in a Box said...

I want that spiral bookshelf!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Wow. I love them allll :)

Okie said...

Awesome collection of images. Thanks for sharing. :)

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit