Friday, November 5, 2010

Will miss you all!

I've been a pretty bad blogger this week. Yes, it's true.
I'm not going to make excuses, but it's getting to that time of the year school/work-wise that everything starts adding up, and all the stuff that's been postponed is now suddenly due!
I will be away from blogger until Wednesday, November 10.
Until then, I'm going to be busy
- working on my review for Beautiful Creatures
- finishing up Tyger Tyger
...and some stuff that has to do with school.
Have a great week, and I'll look forward to seeing yall again next week!

10 shout-outs!:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Enjoy Tyger Tyger. I loved it.

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Oh shoot :( I really hope you come back on the 10th! Your blog is still a huge favourite of mine, Amelia...good luck with all your work! :)

Kathy Habel said...

Good luck getting caught up. I should take a break too!

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Amelia, how ironic is it that we're reviewing/reading the same books around the same time? And this isn't the first time it's happened, either!

Anyway, I've been a pretty bad blogger this week as well (I'm at the point where you are - everything is just piling up! I've got exams, quizzes, assignments, papers. Ugh!) and only just returned today. I'm soo behind on reviews/reading. :P Anywhoo, take all the time you need - school is def. more important. <3

(I have to admit you almost stopped my poor heart - I thought "will miss you all" meant FOREVER. =x)

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Amelia hurry back here missy! :)

Dazzling Mage said...

Miss you to!! =( Good luck with everything!

Holly said...

good luck with your IRL goals :)

Amber Skye said...

We'll all miss you! Hope you can catch up on your school work. I feel the same way :(

Adriana said...

I thought you were leaving for good! I was like "Don't go!"

It's understandable that you have to focus on school work. Wish you the best. :D

CHRISTIE said...

We’ll miss you too! Glad it’s only a temporary hiatus :)

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit