Friday, October 8, 2010

Books for Sale/Trade!

Note: I just had a post not long ago similar to this. Sorry for the redundancy!

Just got a paypal and so I figured that I could try selling the books I don't have room for anymore.

If you see something you'd like (either to buy or trade for) please email me at aeimaginer12@gmail.com

Books Available
Beastly - Alex Flinn (pb)
Pastworld - Ian Beck (hb)
Life as We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer (pb) **never been read**
Howl's Moving Castle - Diana Wynne Jones (pb)
Pretties - Scott Westerfeld (pb)
Faerie Wars (Faerie Wars, #1) - Herbie Brennan (pb - British cover edition)
The Purple Emperor (Faerie Wars #2) - Herbie Brennan (pb - British cover edition)
Ruler of the Realm (Faerie Wars, #3) - Herbie Brennan (pb - British cover edition)
Faerie Lord (Faerie Wars #4) - Herbie Brennan (pb - British cover edition)
The Secret History of the Pink Carnation - Lauren Willig (not YA)
The Masque of the Black Tulip - Lauren Willig (not YA)


- paperbacks are $5 each and hardbacks are $8. If you want me to ship multiple books, let's talk via email and we can figure out S&H. Ditto to international requests.

Books I'm looking for
Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen
The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen
Water Song - Suzanne Weyn
The Grimm Legacy - Polly Shulman
Oh My Gods - Tera Lynn Childs
Captivate - Carrie Jones
Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
Note: This list does not include ARCs I'm looking for. If you have an ARC that you'd like to trade, please feel free to email me and we'll talk! I just usually don't put up ARCs I'm looking for... but I'll consider any!

:) PS - I take very good care of my books!

0 shout-outs!:

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit