Friday, September 24, 2010

it's gonna get a little CRAY-ZAY!

Way before I started my blog (in December '09) I was firing away reviews on Goodreads. As I checked my 'Reviews' tab, I noticed that several reviews link to Goodreads, instead of this blog. So what I'm going to do is try to transfer reviews from Goodreads to this blog over the next week or so... if you see a LOT of reviews popping up at a crazy-weird pace, that's why! I hope you read them (if you want), but they may be a little long, because they were written during my ramble days and I may or may not have the time to edit them :P

Now I'm off to go find more blogs to follow, because it's FRIDAY!

:)

4 shout-outs!:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Well, I'm always one for a good review, Amelia, so I'll check them out for sure :)

Flippin' Fabulous said...

Love your page- You've been on my list of followed blogs and wanted to say I love your theme :-)

Have fun reorganizing! If I see pop up reviews I may just have to stop by.

-Stacey @ Flippin' Fabulous- A Reader's Record

Kate said...

Cute blog theme! I'm now a follower. Happy Friday!

Kate @ Literary Explorations

StephTheBookworm said...

Sounds good to me! :D

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit