Saturday, September 18, 2010

In My Mailbox [19]

Pretty steady week. I've still got 2 books in transit from Amazon

(PS - if you are a college student, this year you can sign up for *FREE* Amazon Prime)

I swapped with Natalie @ Mindful Musings and gotLow Red Moon by Ivy Devlin - which I finished and will review later this week.

What did you all get?

Ohh, PS again! The TOMS founder guy came to our school the other day:
He is one tan dude :) TOMS are awesome shoes, by the way. Hooray for TOMS!

Have a great week, everybody!

5 shout-outs!:

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for the heads up on the "free" Amazon Prime. I had no idea, and I just signed up!

StephTheBookworm said...

Wow, yeah, definitely a big thanks on letting us know about that on Amazon! I just ordered from them the other day and had no idea! I'll have to sign up. :)

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I'm really interested to hear your thoughts on Low Red Moon, Amelia...I've heard such mixed things. Oh, and how cool that the TOMS guy went to your school! I absolutely love TOMS. I wish I made more money so I could buy more haha

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Low Red Moon sounds good, I hope you enjoy it. Mockingbird was the only book in my mailbox last week :)

Anonymous said...

why the bible quote?

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit