Tuesday, September 28, 2010

books for trade!

More books for trade!
I realize I don't have very many right now, but I like to do these posts every few months or so.

For now, I can only do US shipping... :(

All my books are taken care of and are in good condition, and basically they are ones that
  • I have two copies of
  • Will likely not read again
  • Will likely not get around to any time soon
I'm including the really long list of books I'm looking for, just to increase swap chances!

Books to Trade
Beastly - Alex Flinn (pb)
Pastworld - Ian Beck (hb)
Life as We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer (pb)
Howl's Moving Castle - Dianna Wynne Jones (pb)
Pretties - Scott Westerfeld (pb)

Looking For
Just Listen - Sarah Dessen
The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen
Lock and Key - Sarah Dessen
Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen
Water Song - Suzanne Weyn
I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
Worldshaker - Richard Harland
The Grimm Legacy - Polly Shulman
Everlasting - Angie Frazier
Artemis Fowl (#1) - Eoin Colfer
The Alchemyst - Michael Scott
Oh My Gods - Tera Lynn Childs
Captivate - Carrie Jones
Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
Princess of the Midnight Ball - Jessica Day George

See anything? Just shoot me an email at aeimaginer12@gmail.com

2 shout-outs!:

Tales of Whimsy said...

oooo good luck!

Amelia said...

I've sent you an email. :) Good luck with everything! ^_^

-Amelia

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit