Sunday, June 27, 2010

In My Mailbox [12] & What Am I Reading?

Thank you to Cari for the swap! I'm looking forward to reading about a too-good-to-be-true boy!
:)

Right now, I'm reading

though I haven't started it yet.

Up next will probably be

7 shout-outs!:

Christina T said...

I hope you enjoy Beautiful Creatures. I can't wait to read Forgive My Fins. It sounds like a fun story. I liked her other book Oh. My. Gods.

The Library Lurker said...

I loved Beautiful Creatures, and Forgive My Fins is pretty far up on my TBR. Uglies is great, I hope you enjoy!

Adriana said...

I loved Beautiful Creatures, so I hope you like it! I really want to read Forgive My Fins. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think.

DeLynne said...

Ooh, my, I love the Fins cover. Looking forward to seeing how you like it.

Jan von Harz said...

I have not read any of these but Uglies which I really liked so I will be looking for some reviews to help me decide which ones I should pick up next. Have a great week.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

It looks like you will have a great time going through your mailbox :)

~Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog

Unknown said...

Yay I'm glad you got it I got your book Saturday. Thanks again!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit