Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: BRIGHTLY WOVEN

As always, Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB @ Should be Reading.Here's how it works: Grab the current book you're reading- Open up to a random page- share a little "teaser" from somewhere on that page.***Make sure your section is spoiler free!!

I just started Brightly Woven last night and am slowly making progress through it. So without further ado, here is my teaser:

"You interrupt my business?" he sputtered. "Do you know what this wench just accused me of being?"
"A filthy pig," North said good-naturedly. "But there's only one filthy pig allowed in her life, and the position's been filled."
-
Brightly Woven, pg 44

7 shout-outs!:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo snap! Rudeness. Love it! Great teaser.

Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

Adriana said...

Awesome teaser! Hope you're enjoying it. :D

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

hehe sounds like North is saying that he is a filthy pig and filled that position so scat!

Great Teaser :)

Emily said...

I loved this book! I hope you enjoy it too!

Erika said...

haha i love that! great teaser!

Christina T said...

Good teaser! I am interested in reading this one too so I'll be looking forward to your review.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

This really is a great teaser! I am really curious of this book and look forward to your review. :) thank you!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit