Friday, May 14, 2010

[Late] Book Blogger Hop!


Wow, everyone. We had a CRAZY thunderstorm last night that knocked out all our power... and so I've just gotten the internet working again. Anyway, sorry for the delay :D

The Book Blogger Hop is weekly BOOK PARTY, hosted by Crazy For Books, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! Just stop by, add your link and visit some blogs!

If you've found me through the blog please leave a comment to say hi, so that I can return the greeting!

6 shout-outs!:

Adriana said...

Thanks for hopping by my blog. :D

I hate thunderstorms, we had one on Mother's Day, it was really scary. Good thing your power is back on, now.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Hopping by to say have a good weekend :)

emily said...

I've just found your blog through the blog hop! It's really neat and that Mark Twain quote is really lovely. Do you mind if I link you up on my blog: HOME-aBookBlog?

Amelia said...

Hey Milli - sure thing :D

E.J. Stevens said...

Let's do the Hop!

My Hop is here.

xx,
E.J.

ham1299 said...

Stopping by and saying hello! :-)

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit