Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: TROLL MILL


As always, Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB @ Should be Reading.Here's how it works: Grab the current book you're reading- Open up to a random page- share a little "teaser" from somewhere on that page.***Make sure your section is spoiler free!!


I just finished my other book, Troll Fell, not 2 minutes ago, so I haven't read ANY of this book yet! Ooohh I hope I don't hit a spoiler!

Here's my teaser, from #2 in the Troll Trilogy, Troll Mill by Katherine Langrish

"Then she saw. The shape bunched, twisted. A flipper smacked the water. There was a sharp exhultation of breath. A head rose from the waves, small, glossy, with huge shining eyes.
And looked at her."

- Troll Mill, pg 183
Coming up next...
- My review of Troll Fell
- Part II of Author Appreciation Week!

5 shout-outs!:

Dazzling Mage said...

I love the description! It's so engaging. Nice teaser!

Tales of Whimsy said...

ooooo goood one :)

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Great teaser! Cannot wait to read your review for the first book in this series :)

Christina T said...

I don't know anything about this book but based on the teaser I was thinking of either a seal or the Loch Ness monster. Either way really cool teaser! Fantastic imagery.

Here are my teasers.

Amelia said...

you're like 50% right, Christina!! :D
haha think mythological creatures that look like seals... :)

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit