Friday, February 12, 2010

Up and Running Again!!

Hey everybody!!
Okay, so there are many good things about living on campus - close to classes, safety's generally better, relatively decent cable, etc... BUT every once in a while, it sucks royal Hippogriff to live on campus - like when the internet is down!!

So yes, I was pretty much living in the Prairie Days last night (well, except for my handy, trusty iPhone, but I'm the world's worst texter so that didnt help me much. Seriously, my grandparents text faster than me).

I apologize for the lack of updates, then. My little blog may be in its toddler stages, but I do pride myself in being a consistent updater :)

I missed Cover Wars on Wednesday and was going to post it yesterday, but right now I don't know when I'll have an opening to insert it in. I'll do my Friday Finds shortly - my scurvy class requires first attention, though!

1 shout-outs!:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I love your blog...so I'm glad you're up and running again! :)

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit