Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Quick Recap...


Excuses! Excuses! I had a scurvy paper to write this week, so I was only able to get one book read... I hope this week will be more productive, but it's midterms, so that seems unlikely...
*sad*


Books Read
Child of the Dark Prophecy - finished this week
Shadows on the Stars
The Eternal Flame - began; in progress

Books Reviewed
My Posts


News
Layout Change! That's always exciting... and maybe the blog text is a little more readable now :)
Contest Newsflash-- Once I hit 75 followers, I'll be hosting my first giveaway, f.y.i.!!!

7 shout-outs!:

Natalie said...

Ugh. I completely understand. I only got one book read last week too, and I'm not thinking that this week will be any better, because we've got midterms as well. Good luck with yours! Hopefully we'll both get through this week and on to lots more reading! :)

Amelia said...

amen to that!

Mrs. Duff said...

Yeah you're over 75!!! Congrats!

Katy said...

The fact that you can even get any reading done during school is impressive. I took a couple of years off of pleasure reading (summers excepted) when I was in college. :-P

Amber Skye said...

Congrats on reaching the 75 follower mark! Now if only I could get there... lol

I find it so hard to read during the school week. I go to a school with a very rigorous curriculum, and I barely have any free time. What little time I do have I spend catching up on my blog and spending time with my family. That means that the only time I really read is late at night. No wonder I'm sleep deprived...

Allie said...

I like the new layout!

I always found it hard to read for fun during college. There were always so many other obligations and other "boring" things to read that I never read very much.

Good luck on your midterms!

Tales of Whimsy said...

A contest? You go girl! *high five*

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit